Formal letter


23 Johnson Road
Warwick
Cv5 2XS
LoloGames
765 Logan Street
London
W1D 5RS
Monday 23 th October
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about your new game, which I purchased online last week as as a birthday present for my aunt.

I’ve seen the advertisement of the game online, and it looked very cool, so this is why I decided to buy it. However, when it arrived at my home, the box was broken, and it weren’t all the pieces of the game. Because of this, I couldn’t give anything to my aunt for her birthday.

Furthermore, the board was broken too, so anything of the game was like in the advertisement.

Until now, I had always been really impressed with your company and associated your products with quality entertainment. It is very sad that you don’t take care of your products. Under the circumstances, I would be grateful if you could give me a full refund. Please find the receipt attached.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Ona Arpa

Resultat d'imatges de letter

Comments